Does this sound like you?
- visiting Berlin with your family and want the convenience of your own guide, perhaps using a minibus?
- only have a few short hours in the city between business meetings and want to cram in as much as possible without being limited to the times of regular tours?
- organizing a conference here and would like to offer walking tours or bus/coach tours to the delegates, perhaps starting from the hotel or conference venue?
- interested in Berlin's fascinating history and/or the extraordinary changes of the last few years and want the attention of a private guide?
“These guys are absolutely super, organising most of our holiday in Berlin for 20 Oldies from England. Coach transfers to and from the airport turned up on time, as did the guides who were knowledgeable and friendly...the tours were very well arranged and very interesting...Original Berlin Walks won't let you down!”
Mike F., U3A, St. Albans, UK 8.12.09
… then allow us to make you an offer. We have an unparalleled team of guides who are all
fluent English speakers (most are mother-tongue English speakers) who would be pleased to show you Berlin.
Here are just some of the themes we can offer:
- Discover Berlin: all-the-main-sights in the city center of Mitte
- Infamous Third Reich Sites: Berlin's darkest history in the city center
- Jewish Life in Berlin: the old Jewish quarter
- Berlin - Nest of Spies*: secrecy, double lives, and intrigue in 20th century Berlin
- Hauptstadt Berlin: the city's new architecture
- Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial Tour*
- Discover Potsdam*: Royal residence and venue of the Potsdam Conference 1945
- Dresden a day trip to the city all but destroyed in February 1945 and now wonderfully restored. Can be combined with a visit to the porcelain works in Meissen.
* not available on Mondays. All tours are otherwise available 7 days a week.
We can organize tours long in advance OR at short notice. The advantage of booking in advance is that you can book
and pay for a tour using our secure credit card facility. Don't run the risk of leaving it too late – we can get
booked up although we always try to fit latecomers in.
Prices start from € 155 for groups of up to 25 people for walking tours within Berlin up to 3 hours duration and
€ 299 for minibus tours of up to 3 hours. Our prices include VAT (Mehrwertst.) at 19%.
To book a tour, simply fill in our » booking form.